Best Places to Work
The Rubber Group and You
The Rubber Group has been in the NH area for the last 36 years and we are growing!
If you have an excellent attitude, desire to learn and grow - we want to meet you!
- We Are Committed to the development of lifelong relationships with our staff and customers using our guiding principle of treating others the way we’d like to be treated.
- We Listen to our long-term partners and team members so we can develop processes to keep them happy.
- We Invest in people and technology so we can provide parts for critical applications using the best manufacturing practices.
- We Understand rubber and can help our customers select the best materials for their applications.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of our growing workforce. These may change from time to time as the company attempts to always remain competitive in its offerings.
Life and Health Plans
- Medical Coverage
- FSA & Dependent Care
- Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with match
The Rubber Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.For inquiries or to submit resumes, email [email protected]
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 7 Paid Holidays (plus Floating Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement for approved programs
- Volunteer Service Day