The Rubber Group works closely with our industry trade group, the Association for Rubber Product Manufacturers (ARPM), and is positioned to leverage our rubber industry knowledge on behalf of our customers. Contact The Rubber Group for information about how efforts to classify fluorine-based rubbers as PFAS compounds could affect your business, and how we may be able to help.
PFAS Resources from Industry Trade Groups
- Provides an overview of the current situation and what to expect
- Describes the PFAS classification and explains why fluoroelastomers should not be classified as PFAS compounds
- States ESA’s position regarding proposed European Union regulations. ESA’s members include most European manufacturers of sealing devices.
- Describes EPA’s current understanding of PFAS and provides a hub for PFAS-related content.
PFAS Resources from Manufacturers
- Explains how PFAS compounds are used in different industries and why fluoroelastomers should not be listed as PFAS compounds.
- Describes how PFAS chemistry was eliminated from a new line of peroxide curable FKMs.